No Pain (RSI Away)
Prevent repetitive strain injury (RSI) and carpal tunnel syndrome from computer usage. RSI Away sends you a Windows 10 notification after a specified number of minutes to remind you to take a rest. Features 6 medical infographic pages that suggest several exercises to perform on each break (from 28 exercises total).
- Windows 10 notifications reminding you to take a rest
- Adjustable reminder time (1-999 mins)
- 6 medical infographic pages
- 12 suggested hand/wrist exercises to perform
- Cover a multitude of finger and wrist stretches
- 16 suggested general body exercises to perform
- Cover a range of sitting and standing stretches that work the head/neck, torso/body and bottom/legs
- General seating, posture and computer positioning medical infographics
- Reminders remain scheduled even if you: minimize the app, close the app, or restart your device
- Cancel the upcoming reminder at any time
- Reminder notifications are persistent (stay on-screen for up to 1 day) until you clear them
- To schedule your first reminder, click 'Schedule now' from the main app window.
- To schedule subsequent reminders, click 'OK' each time the reminder notification pops-up (readjust the reminder time if necessary first).
- To see suggested exercises, click 'Exercises' on the reminder notification.
- When you choose to see exercises, the next reminder will not be scheduled just yet (giving you time to exercise).
- Click 'Schedule now' again after seeing exercises to schedule the next reminder.
- To cancel upcoming reminders, click 'Cancel' in the main app or on the reminder notification.
- The upcoming reminder will remain scheduled even if you: minimize the app, close the app, or restart your device.
- To use RSI Away, you must have notifications enabled in your Windows 10 settings (they are enabled by default).
- RSI Away requires that you allow tiny background activity so that the reminder notification can be scheduled and managed.
RSI Away is available for use by individuals and organizations at their own risk. The suggested exercises in the app are intended to be safe for healthy individuals to perform. The exercises are not intended to be done in any discomfort or pain. If you feel any discomfort or pain etc., do not perform the suggested exercises and instead consider seeking professional medical advice. By using RSI Away, you agree to hold Hudson Software Development harmless for any misuse or problem that may arise in association with the app or the suggested exercises. Thank you.
Please take care of your body.
We hope you find the App helpful and have a good day.